Anyone Running RPG Traction or SVC Track Bars? WORTH THE $$ or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend and I installed the traction bars. Not to hard to do. Just need a good welder and some time.

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Thanks I just did mine yesterday.. (friend welded) but I'm about an 1/8" from securing the heim joint to the mount.. crazy the heim is all the way screwed IN and I need about another 1/4 turn on the joint to make the connect/// crazy

Attachments

• IMG-0451.jpg
    IMG-0451.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 28

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Thanks I just did mine yesterday.. (friend welded) but I'm about an 1/8" from securing the heim joint to the mount.. crazy the heim is all the way screwed IN and I need about another 1/4 turn on the joint to make the connect/// crazy

Rotate the bracket on the axle back a little per SVC. I had the same problem.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m chiming in here as an owner of a torque arm equipped Rap, which I believe is practically equivalent to your ask. I think the traction bars are a few percentage points more solid and positive in axle location, but you give up zero ground clearance ... such as it is.

It is definitely worth the money. All you need to do is get the truck really out of shape once and you’ll be thinking to yourself how much that sucked.

The back to back runs I made before and after the torque arm were night and day different. With the torque arm - and the traction bars I’m sure are even better - if you over do it with the throttle, you can control it, rather than the rear axle bouncing the left wheel up and down, right wheel oscillating front to back.
Do you have the KHC arm?

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
@Nex
Thanmsl again for the help...did the trick.. On your truck, since the pass side is screwed, all the way in ---- on my driver side is heim is adjusted out about 1.5 inches or so.. is this the same for your truck.. seems off that they are note even.