Anyone Running RPG Traction or SVC Track Bars? WORTH THE $$ or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
@Nex
Thanmsl again for the help...did the trick.. On your truck, since the pass side is screwed, all the way in ---- on my driver side is heim is adjusted out about 1.5 inches or so.. is this the same for your truck.. seems off that they are note even.

Are you sure that you're axle is square? (Giggity).

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Did you only rotate back one side or both sides? If measurements are on point you could could rotate the mount forward and adjust the bar the same length as the other side. Or call SVC.

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Good morrning
I typed this a few days ago and didn’t hit send..
All good —I looked over the suspension and discovered that the lower svc mount was canted downward —causing the bars to be uneven —once I realigned both bottom mounts the bars are dead even

I want to thank you for chiming in and for help!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Good morrning
I typed this a few days ago and didn’t hit send..
All good —I looked over the suspension and discovered that the lower svc mount was canted downward —causing the bars to be uneven —once I realigned both bottom mounts the bars are dead even

I want to thank you for chiming in and for help!

What are your first impressions?

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
It should have come rm the factory like this.. I get it the Shelbys are outsourced.. but they have the set up down.