Deaver with Eibach or SVC Coil Adjustment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking at putting Deavers in the back and want to do it corrected which will entail changing or adjusting the front coils. I have spoken with multiple shops about this and there are 2 camps right now. Eibach coils on the front vs. SVC CAS System. Each side thinks its the way to go...obviously. I wanted to open this up to input from anyone else who had tried this or has a thought on one way or the other. Thanks in advance for your help!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most common is Deavers and Eibach's on this forum. Deavers have been proven for 10 plus years now on the raptor, with a very good warranty.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you plan on offroading often? The SVC route is probably the way to go if so.

Like a bunch of others here I'm running eibach coils and +3 Deaver pack. Enormous upgrade in terms of road-going performance, but I honestly feel the front end is a bit too stiff for legit high-speed trail running.

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the SVC CAS...and primarily went that route for 2 reasons.
1 - I had the gangster lean to the drivers side and wanted to correct it (CAS allows each side to be set independently with in reason).
2 - I wanted the ability to infinitely make adjustments as needed. I see so many reports on here with so many differing outcomes on supposedly the same solution I wanted to the abilityto fine tune the setup as needed.
Disclaimer when I did the CAS I replaced my 2018 Blue shocks with 2019 Live Valves using the RPG LV delete kit so again more variables. I will say the front end doesnt dive like it did before and feels very good for my tastes on and light off-roading.

Last edited:

FINRPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
slater,

When you installed the CAS, how far up is the lower locking collar? Do you have any threads showing on the bottom?

I am curious because most guys here say the Eibach springs lift the truck too much, and I was thinking doing the CAS and Eibachs, but turning the CAs adjustment all the way down. Has anyone tried that yet?

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok - so this is the passenger side. the drivers side is at 3-1/8" to account for the lean that some trucks have. I don't know that you can count the threads exactly on this pic. I have mine set pretty mild currently for a few reasons I didn't want a lot of lift and I have yet to make a final decision on what leaf spring pack in the rear. I can't imagine you would need CAS and Eibach as it would be too much lift but I also have no idea what your running and/or what your trying to achieve. I do believe I read a thread where someone did both and I think they weren't happy with the ride afterwards but don't quote me on that.

I went back and looked at my notes and I picked up 2" at the current setting. I was 1/4" lower on drivers side before any changes.

**** Please note at the same time I put on the CAS I swapped out my Blue 2018 shocks with Orange 2019 Live Valves with the RPG LV delete kit. That being said my results may not be able to to be reproduced exactly due to shock change.

Last edited: