COMPLETE Audio Overhaul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are already spending that kind of money, you should seriously considering having the entire cab Dynamated as well

pallwall

Reaction score
I better put my pics up ASAP. I wanted to be the first raptor with a 13w7. It takes up my 1/3 seat too. I found that facing it towards the door sounds the best. It sounds the best though with all the seats up in the middle facing back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I better put my pics up ASAP. I wanted to be the first raptor with a 13w7. It takes up my 1/3 seat too. I found that facing it towards the door sounds the best. It sounds the best though with all the seats up in the middle facing back.

ported or sealed box? what kind of amp?

pallwall

Reaction score
Its an awesome sub and it sounds so clear especially paired with a slash series amp. One problem with our trucks is there is not a lot of air space for the sub. It hit way harder in my Honda accord hybrid.

@Nosbusa I have it going to jl audio 1000/1v2 and its in a sealed jl audio box.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

pallwall

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350509824983.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350509824983.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 93

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well i am sure it will sound sick but i am sorry i have to say i cant see having a 50k+ vehicle and have a backseat up or removed to have a big sub in there. thats some hood audio right there. i got 2-10's in a custom box under my rear seat. i am sure it is no where near as loud as these setups but it hits hard and clean and i still have a normal looking back seat. again sorry i dont mean to bash its that i just dont understand it.why not just get a scab and remove the whole back seating and have a big custom fiberglassed box in there with an amp rack and a hidden spot for extra battery then.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get a ported box. you will be happy you did

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

i can help with that.

nick you grumpy old man.... haha

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
get a ported box. you will be happy you did

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

i can help with that.

nick you grumpy old man.... haha

haha i know i just cant make sense of this. i had an extended cab 02 s10 Xtreme that i pulled everything out of the back and dynomatted it and had a custom box with amp rack extra battery and a capacitor. it was LOUD. it all looked finished and like it was meant to be there. i could never take out a seat in a fullsize expensive truck to fit a sub

luckily for u guys your truck is not my truck so who gives a shit what i think. do what you like cuz thats all that counts.