Kick rocks B&O - updated 11-9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since this sub-section of the Gen 3 forum seems a bit dead, I thought I’d share what I plan on having installed in the next few weeks (second week of November). I’ve always upgraded my stereo in every car/truck and this B&O system definitely needs an overhaul.

The install will be performed by a member here on the forums. If he sees this, I’ll let him chime in. Anyhow, he’ll be installing the following:

Focal Flax components up front in active setup

Focal Flax coax speakers in the back

AudioMobile EVO 10” subs

Mosconi 6to8 Aerospace

Custom sub enclosure

Arc Audio 1200.6 amp to run front and rear speakers

Arc Audio 1100.1 to run both subs

Block off plates for all 4 doors from Sounds Good Stereo

Sound deadening all doors and rear wall.

Tunning for SQ setup.

The only part I struggled with is losing the space under the rear seats. I should still have space under the single seat behind the passenger, but I use the storage under the larger seat quite often.

Attachments

• image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 99
  • image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 96

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will be happy with the setup. Subs are fantastic! Do you not need to use the Zen for the new trucks?

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I basically have the same setup except had K series for the front components. Good sounding setup you will be happy. When is the install?

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since this sub-section of the Gen 3 forum seems a bit dead, I thought I’d share what I plan on having installed in the next few weeks (second week of November). I’ve always upgraded my stereo in every car/truck and this B&O system definitely needs an overhaul.

The install will be performed by a member here on the forums. If he sees this, I’ll let him chime in. Anyhow, he’ll be installing the following:

Focal Flax components up front in active setup

Focal Flax coax speakers in the back

AudioMobile EVO 10” subs

Mosconi 6to8 Aerospace

Custom sub enclosure

Arc Audio 1200.6 amp to run front and rear speakers

Arc Audio 1100.1 to run both subs

Block off plates for all 4 doors from Sounds Good Stereo

Sound deadening all doors and rear wall.

Tunning for SQ setup.

The only part I struggled with is losing the space under the rear seats. I should still have space under the single seat behind the passenger, but I use the storage under the larger seat quite often.
It SOUNDS like a great list.....see what I did there?