Kick rocks B&O - updated 11-9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cdiddy4224

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get my cubby hole!!! Looks great! It up and rocking?
It is…the processor I got had some usb issues so Noah is grabbing me a new one and then he’ll get it dialed in. But it’s pretty crazy what a sound deadened cab sounds like. Not sure how to describe it. I feel like it’s not insanely loud (still breaking in speakers) but because the cab is so isolated, it is loud. Not sure how to explain it. Also noticed that audio files need to be high quality otherwise this system definitely shows you when a file is compressed.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
had a busy few days. im in ca at the shop fot the week. he isnt playing excessively loud yet. told him to let the speakers break in for 8-10hrs of play time. when i replace his processor, i will finish up the rest of the install, and final tune. subs need a little tuning but it was late night so i just did a basic tune to get him by for the week.

OP
OP
cdiddy4224

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the subs?
The stereo as a whole is amazing. Noah did his magic, both with a clean install and the tune. It's night and day difference. I had 6 people sitting in my truck the other night who were blown away at how clear it sounds at loud volumes. Even more impressive is when its turned up loud and you barely hear it outside the truck. Couldn't be happier!