Bronco Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
LOL....so I text my wife and said she needed to get the Bronco next. Now, she is on her 5th Jeep Wrangler. She replied "Hell NO! It's like a little bus that never grew up." HAHA I said...but the Raptor Bronco is baddass. She said...."so a stunted school bus with bigger tires...no dude." HAHA
Come on man she doesn't like the fenders? :)

Credit to Pacific Wheel for this original photo post :D1643299793886.png
1643299793886.png

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another story about my wife. So we went looking for another Jeep for her. Found this new 2020 with a Fox lift and aftermarket rims right...she fell in love..bought it. We're driving home and she pulls up next to this F150 right. She looks over and goes...I'm higher than he is.....I knew it was coming. She goes...am I higher than you? Now at the time I was in a 2018 leveled F150 4x4. We get home....she pulls up and goes...yup....I'm higher than you. I walk inside and order a 4" Rough Country Lift and took care of that shit right away.
Her Jeep....hate the color...too pretty for me.
2.jpg

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another story about my wife. So we went looking for another Jeep for her. Found this new 2020 with a Fox lift and aftermarket rims right...she fell in love..bought it. We're driving home and she pulls up next to this F150 right. She looks over and goes...I'm higher than he is.....I knew it was coming. She goes...am I higher than you? Now at the time I was in a 2018 leveled F150 4x4. We get home....she pulls up and goes...yup....I'm higher than you. I walk inside and order a 4" Rough Country Lift and took care of that **** right away.
Her Jeep....hate the color...too pretty for me.
View attachment 338965
Out here in Colorado "I'm higher than you" has a completely different meaning.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are in the boat of having an early Bronco reservation/order that is still not scheduled and does not have a VIN. We got the email asking if we are interested in converting our order to a Bronco Raptor, and we signed up. Will see where this road takes us. Best case scenario, might get to own a Bronco Raptor sometime this year. Worst case scenario, we will flip it and take the profit off the cost of another vehicle. Will depend on $$. Would sure like to keep it, but an F150 Raptor and a Bronco Raptor in the family is a tall order for us.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are in the boat of having an early Bronco reservation/order that is still not scheduled and does not have a VIN. We got the email asking if we are interested in converting our order to a Bronco Raptor, and we signed up. Will see where this road takes us. Best case scenario, might get to own a Bronco Raptor sometime this year. Worst case scenario, we will flip it and take the profit off the cost of another vehicle. Will depend on $$. Would sure like to keep it, but an F150 Raptor and a Bronco Raptor in the family is a tall order for us.
I guess your one of the lucky ones.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Come check out the Bronco Raptor Forum

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
For those who are ..."disappointed" I dont understand.

Tune it, like you tune anything, and it looks amazing. Not sure what bifocals you're looking through?

How does this not look good?

View attachment 338968

View attachment 338969

View attachment 338970

View attachment 338971
I do love it, the fender flares for me I am not really liking but damn it is a sweet set up. No hate here all love. But a little fender tease never hurt anyone :). Come join us over at Bronco Raptor Forum

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Color me weird, but I have never liked the Bronco. In any of it's incarnations, including this one. Maybe because I'm an engineer and that part of me can't get behind totally impractical vehicles. Jeeps, same same, except that I have always actively hated Jeeps. Impractical, but dangerous and unreliable to boot. Kinda like a really crappy version of a Bronco. ;)