Bronco Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it is official:

In my opinion, Ford should have called it something different like the Warthog and not the Raptor. The side vents look tacky to me and they have the word “Raptor” blasted all over the vehicle based on other reviews. Nevertheless, I bet this thing rips off-road. Kudos to Ford to building the baddest high-speed production suv in the world.

I can’t imagine the delivery timelines for this given all the other Bronco issues Ford has had while also struggling to build 37 Gen 3 Raptors in a timely manner.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only place you can drive it is in the desert since the hardtop will leak anywhere it rains. I wouldn’t touch this thing for 2-3 years. All the kinks might be worked out by then.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spec sheet looks great, but will agree on the naming. Who wants to draw up a Bronco with a Raptor head? or a Bronco head on a Raptor body? lol

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Disappointed with them using the raptor name on it. I kinda liked the warthog name. Doesn't compliment the bronco, it takes away from the raptor. Add this to the list of things you can't get from ford, or pay big adm's if you're lucky enough to find one. No thanks. I'd buy a 2 door bronco if I'm ever in the market.

canuckian

Reaction score
The only place you can drive it is in the desert since the hardtop will leak anywhere it rains. I wouldn’t touch this thing for 2-3 years. All the kinks might be worked out by then.
That's my plan. Our Tahoe should be ready for trade-in in a couple of years. She said the next SUV will be smaller and she likes the Bronco so here's hoping lol
Hope they do something about those fender flares....not a huge fan