Bronco Raptor vs ford raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waldramos13

Reaction score
For you gurus out there i would like you to help me decide between a 2022 bronco raptor $96,000/ $2,000 miles ingot silver and a 2022 ford raptor $88,000/ 2,000 miles antimatter blue, both have all the options. imp points resale value and daily driving comfort. at the end, which is the best buy?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’re on a Raptor forum asking this question… Besides, it all depends on your intended use of the vehicle. Test drive both to get a feel for each. Curious if this will be your daily driver or something for the trails.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have kids/dogs? Are you in the burbs & have a house/yard/landscaping to deal w/? Would you also use either one as a DD? Do you prefer a vehicle w/ some “attitude” but that doesn’t also look like a toy designed by a 6 year old?

If youre saying yes to most/all of these questions then the answer is clear- Raptor (& by that I mean “F150 Raptor…but around here that’s the only thing that comes to mind when you Say Raptor)

Lastly…imagine paying $10k more for a vehicle that’s intended use of purpose is 100% similar to the other, except the other one does most of the off-road stuff as good (& in some cases better) only lagging in rock crawling….but at the same time is smaller w/ less cargo volume, payload & towing ability, has less features, gets worse MPG but also has a smaller engine w/ less HP & less TQ….can you imagine that?

If that’s something you can picture & be OK w/ while you’re parting away w/ nearly $100k of your hard earned dollars (more than that after ttl) then I guess a Bronco Rappy is worth looking at for ya lol!

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Resale I say Raptor even though not many Bronco Raptors around.

We have a BL Bronco and a 2018 Raptor and the F150 is way more comfortable and utilitarian.

Pick up trucks always hold their value no matter what. My 2 cents.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Resale I say Raptor even though not many Bronco Raptors around.

We have a BL Bronco and a 2018 Raptor and the F150 is way more comfortable and utilitarian.

Pick up trucks always hold their value no matter what. My 2 cents.

I made a tongue in cheek comparison above, but it mostly rings true. I actually like the Braptor quite a bit, more than a Jeep Wrangler in many ways….but I’d only own one if my DD was a super duty diesel I needed instead of an F150 Raptor for towing purposes or something….or if I truly was gonna send it every weekend or just use the thing on beach w/ doors off @ vaca home etc that’s where I’d one the Braptor only as a 2nd vehicle, it’s probably one of the most audacious/inappropriate/unreasonable “non-exotic” cars you can buy today

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you even need a truck? If so, get the Raptor. If not, then a toss up. Both hold resale VERY well. And at this point in time, likely the Braptor holds value even a little better given the relative scarcity.

OP
OP
W

waldramos13

Reaction score
You’re on a Raptor forum asking this question… Besides, it all depends on your intended use of the vehicle. Test drive both to get a feel for each. Curious if this will be your daily driver or something for the trails.
Daily driver, No trails.