2022 Ford Raptor 37" 801A, Current Value ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Raptor

Reaction score
Hey Fellow Raptor Owners,

I wanted to post a thread in regards to market value currently on a (May 2022) build Gen 3 37" Raptor. All dealers are telling me that the truck market has dropped 20% and continuing to go down and they offered me $96,000 CAD (72,577.00 USD).

Currently truck has 18,000kilometers so roughly 11,183 miles.

Truck is filled loaded 801a package with heated options and the Torsen Package. I Keep reading on forums and threads that the 2022 models will be more valuable in long term due to the torsen and heated options. Is this true?

I love my gen 3 Raptor as I had a Gen 2, and Gen 1 previously. Unfortunately my situation changed and I am debating on selling the Raptor but also don't want to be ripped off by these scummy dealers. Yet they still are selling trucks over MSRP because they are "unicorns". Referring to a 2022 Platinum Black Package PB. Lol

Much appericated for everyone's opinions and what better place can you get that without trusting dealers only!

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BS. I just had the dealer I bought my 22 37pp from in December contact me offering to buy my truck for 5k more than what I paid (MSRP).

OP
OP
J-Raptor

J-Raptor

Reaction score
BS. I just had the dealer I bought my 22 37pp from in December contact me offering to buy my truck for 5k more than what I paid (MSRP).
Exactly man, I'm sick of these dealers trying to pull a fast one. And when I tell them that I'm not born yesterday they tell me trucks have been dropping all over and if you can't see that it's not my problem. Lol telling me they will list it for 110k cad. Which they believe it won't sell for that apparently lol. Making 10-20% on 100,000$ is normal markup. Lol

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly man, I'm sick of these dealers trying to pull a fast one. And when I tell them that I'm not born yesterday they tell me trucks have been dropping all over and if you can't see that it's not my problem. Lol telling me they will list it for 110k cad. Which they believe it won't sell for that apparently lol. Making 10-20% on 100,000$ is normal markup. Lol
Tell them to get f--ked

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in terms of value for the 22, I think the 2023s have the torsen package too dont they? its just standard now and not an option like the 2022. But yeah, I agree with y'all. if dealers are asking 20k over msrp.... you should also ask over. lol.