Bronco Raptor vs ford raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor hands down, everyday. Even though I own a “OBX Bronco”, the Raptor has 2 important features the Broncos, any Broncos, don’t have. Memory seating and ventilation / AC seats. Went to lunch the other day, it was 110 here, took the Raptor just for the seats! And I miss memory seating every time I get in or out. Don’t get me wrong, the Broncos are fun to drive on and off road, but the Raptor is better, IMO.

gxgn

Reaction score
For you gurus out there i would like you to help me decide between a 2022 bronco raptor $96,000/ $2,000 miles ingot silver and a 2022 ford raptor $88,000/ 2,000 miles antimatter blue, both have all the options. imp points resale value and daily driving comfort. at the end, which is the best buy?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Daily driving comfort Raptor, no questions. Parking might be tight depending where you live. Resale value, I've seen the Braptor holding a premium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter