RAPTOR F150 vs RAPTOR BRONCO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
The track width just looks too wide, almost like the wheels are too narrow. I end up behind one a few times a week in my jetta and it looks strange

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting, you would say other than the length the driving dynamics/handling are pretty similar between the truck and the Bronco?
In my opinion, the Braptor is way more fun to drive. A lot that is thanks to the shorter wheelbase and peppier drivetrain. The 3.0L spools up fast and has a really impressive mid-range. Braptor is more fun in the canyon roads. It feels smaller even though its still a massive vehicle. To me the F150 is more about comfort and stability. I feel like I would be faster offroad in a F150 Raptor but the Braptor would feel more visceral.

So in short I would say the Braptor feels more raw/hoonish and the F150 Raptor is more refined.

Reaction score
In my opinion, the Braptor is way more fun to drive. A lot that is thanks to the shorter wheelbase and peppier drivetrain. The 3.0L spools up fast and has a really impressive mid-range. Braptor is more fun in the canyon roads. It feels smaller even though its still a massive vehicle. To me the F150 is more about comfort and stability. I feel like I would be faster offroad in a F150 Raptor but the Braptor would feel more visceral.

So in short I would say the Braptor feels more raw/hoonish and the F150 Raptor is more refined.

And the R is just completely its own beast??

Ash Keshavarz

Reaction score
I went to a car wash today and saw a Bronco Raptor. I spoke to the owner and he told me that he wished he bought an F150 Raptor. He said, his Bronco is way too gawdy ……his words and my thoughts. To each their own, but I think it looks weird. The Gen 3 is pushing the limit on size, especially width, but IMHO the Bronco passed the limit. We exchanged vehicles for a drive around the block and the Bronco drove like a boat……even more boatish than my 21/37. Like I wrote elsewhere, I think, other than shocks and some of SYNC 4 with the large screen, my 2019 Raptor is a better handling vehicle.
I'm 5'8" and couldn't get over how small and uncomfortable the Braptor is compared to a full size truck. I went from a Gen 2 to a TRX and initially wanted a Braptor but realized a 37 Raptor fits my lifestyle better.

Reaction score
I have both (2023 f150 raptor with 37pp and 2023 braptor) , f150 is much more comfortable all around. Braptor is an off road machine though!