RAPTOR F150 vs RAPTOR BRONCO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to a car wash today and saw a Bronco Raptor. I spoke to the owner and he told me that he wished he bought an F150 Raptor. He said, his Bronco is way too gawdy ……his words and my thoughts. To each their own, but I think it looks weird. The Gen 3 is pushing the limit on size, especially width, but IMHO the Bronco passed the limit. We exchanged vehicles for a drive around the block and the Bronco drove like a boat……even more boatish than my 21/37. Like I wrote elsewhere, I think, other than shocks and some of SYNC 4 with the large screen, my 2019 Raptor is a better handling vehicle.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to a car wash today and saw a Bronco Raptor. I spoke to the owner and he told me that he wished he bought an F150 Raptor. He said, his Bronco is way too gawdy ……his words and my thoughts. To each their own, but I think it looks weird. The Gen 3 is pushing the limit on size, especially width, but IMHO the Bronco passed the limit. We exchanged vehicles for a drive around the block and the Bronco drove like a boat……even more boatish than my 21/37. Like I wrote elsewhere, I think, other than shocks and some of SYNC 4 with the large screen, my 2019 Raptor is a better handling vehicle.
19 handled better than your 21/37? Because the 35 Gen 3 is pretty similar to my 20 but just more stable, composed, and compliant in every scenario.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Different purposes. You either need a truck or you don't.

Best world is having a Raptor 37 and a Base Bronco with SAS package (35 tires, Bilstein shocks, etc)--I love them both equally on a daily basis. I'd never own a Bronco (any flavor) on it's own because I need a pick-up in the country.

Don't think Raptor Bronco is gaudy just another variant of the best original F150. Don't get me started on the Ranger 'Raptor'.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Best world is having a Raptor 37 and a Base Bronco with SAS package (35 tires, Bilstein shocks, etc)--I love them both equally on a daily basis. I'd never own a Bronco (any flavor) on it's own because I need a pick-up in the country.

Don't think Raptor Bronco is gaudy just another variant of the best original F150. Don't get me started on the Ranger 'Raptor'.
What’s wrong with the Ranger Raptor? I mean you’ll never sell one to a real Raptor owner, but it destroys the **** Pro Taco.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The Ranger Raptor will be very interesting to drive. Yes, smaller and lighter, but it might be more fun.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
19 handled better than your 21/37? Because the 35 Gen 3 is pretty similar to my 20 but just more stable, composed, and compliant in every scenario.
the 37 package i drove rode very similar to my eclik '20, steering felt better on the gen 3, but overall still really happy with my '20.

The Ranger Raptor will be very interesting to drive. Yes, smaller and lighter, but it might be more fun.
its 5300lbs which isnt as light as before, but i liked my tremor ranger before i got the rap. Size and fuel tank just wasnt near what the f150 offered.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
What’s wrong with the Ranger Raptor? I mean you’ll never sell one to a real Raptor owner, but it destroys the **** Pro Taco.
There is only one Raptor to me. I like tacos (let your imagine run with that one)...not Toyotas though so if that's the bar to beat then I guess. I'd never own a Ranger 'Raptor', so no harm or fowl. Is there a Maverick Raptor yet?