Broke.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the way back from the lake today pulling my jetski the truck just started rpm'ing down and losing power. I pulled over to the side of the road and I didn't see any warnings, etc. Temps looked ok too judging by the gauges. I let the truck sit for a few minutes and checked the oil and it seemed to be right on the mark.

Started her back up and was able to make it home (2 miles max) but the truck seemed like itwasn't getting any gas and it was only going 15-20 mph the whole way. Lots of stuttering. A few knocks. Zero power. No warning lights/alarms/messages.

Any idea? Ford roadside assistance is on their way.

Bummed,
Matt

:flipthebird:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the way back from the lake today pulling my jetski the truck just started rpm'ing down and losing power. I pulled over to the side of the road and I didn't see any warnings, etc. Temps looked ok too judging by the gauges. I let the truck sit for a few minutes and checked the oil and it seemed to be right on the mark.

Started her back up and was able to make it home (2 miles max) but the truck seemed like itwasn't getting any gas and it was only going 15-20 mph the whole way. Lots of stuttering. A few knocks. Zero power. No warning lights/alarms/messages.

Any idea? Ford roadside assistance is on their way.

Bummed,
Matt

:flipthebird:
Sounds like the limp mode just to get ya back home or somewhere off the road... sounds like a PCM problem or a strategy error

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I wasn't such of a manly man I'd be crying right now.

Attachments

• broke.jpg
    broke.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 129

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hell even chuck Norris would cry!!

-Posted with my iPhone.

He would be crying more from wanting to be taller than 5'2" tall. HAHahaaaaaaa. I have some pics someplace of Chuck and my mom way back in the 60's when they were at a karate tournament. My mom was short and so was Chuck. Arm in arm they were nearly the same hight. He was a young punk then. Hell, I was only 7.
BDRAG