Bought myself a commuter car today....save some miles on the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky daughter. I have 2 boys (17 & 11) and they have it all figured out. When I get my Gen 2 (soon), my 17 year old gets my F350. When my younger drives in 5 years, oldest gets the Gen 2, youngest gets the F350 and dad gets a Gen. 3. Good planners

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Nice daily, fun fun with the 6 speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to convince my wife that she needs to trade in her '16 Nissan Murano Platinum for a '20 Explorer S/T since our local Ford dealer is doing 0%/72 mo. Gotta love interest free financing!!!

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been trying to convince my wife that she needs to trade in her '16 Nissan Murano Platinum for a '20 Explorer S/T since our local Ford dealer is doing 0%/72 mo. Gotta love interest free financing!!!

2020 ST looks great, hated ours, bought it Dec 26 2019, traded it back to dealer for the Raptor Mar 9 2020. Check the explorer forums before you buy one, lots of issues including xsmn issues, wind whistles, rattles, missing parts from the factory, etc.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2020 ST looks great, hated ours, bought it Dec 26 2019, traded it back to dealer for the Raptor Mar 9 2020. Check the explorer forums before you buy one, lots of issues including xsmn issues, wind whistles, rattles, missing parts from the factory, etc.

There were issues with early builds that were well documented by the media. The plant had a complete changeover going from the 2019 model to the 2020; over $1 Billion in new tooling and equipment. They tried to build multiple models on the same line and ramp up volume too quickly, never mind the fact that they hired a significant amount of additional employees who were very green.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy one now, they learned a lot of lessons from that botched launch. 2021's should be out later this summer, we'll see if they have any additional features or changes.