BlueCruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unfortunately if its like when I got my ESP prorated refund back when I got rid of the GEN2 for the GEN3, it probably it won't be a check. it'll be a pre loaded credit/debit card with 795 on it. no biggie it all spends the same.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wish I received my letter. All of you that received your letters when did you take delivery of your truck. I am curious if they are sending them out based on when you purchased. I got my truck mid January.
Ordered June '21. Delivered September 21. Got the letter Early this month.

doverrover

Reaction score
Who do we call if dealer is not cooperating? Paid full 801a price and dealer said it was discounted in purchase agreement...no it wasn't. Do I need to call Ford customer care? If so, what's their number?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who do we call if dealer is not cooperating? Paid full 801a price and dealer said it was discounted in purchase agreement...no it wasn't. Do I need to call Ford customer care? If so, what's their number?

@doverrover when did you buy your truck? Did you get a letter in the mail?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

You will get a refund if your VIN qualifies. Dealer does not have to even be involved. By the post above, yours probably did not have the prep package. Look at your Window Sticker.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine '21 was delieverd in late January 2022... got my check in late February. I called my dealer and they took care of all of it... no letter from ford and nothing to sign.

doverrover

Reaction score
Anyone know what dept. I need to talk to when calling 800-392-3673? Getting transferred all over the place and no one has a clue.