BlueCruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Anyone know what dept. I need to talk to when calling 800-392-3673? Getting transferred all over the place and no one has a clue.
Is it on your window sticker? I ordered mine back in June, took delivery in Sept and just got my letter 2 weeks ago.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what dept. I need to talk to when calling 800-392-3673? Getting transferred all over the place and no one has a clue.
not sure but make sure you reference the customer satisfaction program #22LO2. at least they'll know what your talking about

doverrover

Reaction score
Is it on your window sticker? I ordered mine back in June, took delivery in Sept and just got my letter 2 weeks ago.
It's not on my sticker but I definitely paid for it since the price for my 801a package was $6150

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
As of 1/27 it was not available per order guide. Even if you paid the money, it was not on your truck. It would not be until the following week (if that) that it was entered into system, after they removed it. So your truck did not have the prep package.

doverrover

Reaction score
As of 1/27 it was not available per order guide. Even if you paid the money, it was not on your truck. It would not be until the following week (if that) that it was entered into system, after they removed it. So your truck did not have the prep package.
It was ordered before 1/27...either way...I paid full price of the 801a package.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
It was ordered before 1/27...either way...I paid full price of the 801a package.
Does not matter if it was ordered 1/26. Even though the dealer submitted before, it is highly unlikely your ordered was pulled before bulletin, entered and VIN. assigned. I can assure you, your truck does NOT have BlueCruise. Check your manufactured date. I guarantee it is not BEFORE 1/27.

I am not trying to be a D&*K. Just saying based on your Information, your truck does not have BC. My guess is your dealer charged you and probably will have to fight them for the money. I think your caught in between dropping BC and your dealer not updating the pricing.

At this point, I would not expect a letter or money from Ford.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Also I believe on the 2022's (which I think you have), BC was an option to add before they added. I could be wrong but found this.

Ford understands the frustration felt by customers and has already worked on a plan to compensate customers who were looking forward to BlueCruise on their F-150 Raptors. For 2021 Raptor customers, Ford will pay back the entire cost of the BlueCruise prep kit. For 2022 owners Ford will pay back the entire cost of the BlueCruise option for customers who added it to their truck order. To prevent any future confusion Ford is also providing 2022 Raptor customers with updated Monroneys to make sure that the F-150 Raptor’s options package is correctly displayed.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford understands the frustration felt by customers and has already worked on a plan to compensate customers who were looking forward to BlueCruise on their F-150 Raptors. For 2021 Raptor customers, Ford will pay back the entire cost of the BlueCruise prep kit. For 2022 owners Ford will pay back the entire cost of the BlueCruise option for customers who added it to their truck order. To prevent any future confusion Ford is also providing 2022 Raptor customers with updated Monroneys to make sure that the F-150 Raptor’s options package is correctly displayed.
Where is this wording from? Thank you in advance.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the blue cruise option came with the 801a package. it was never a stand alone option to my knowledge thats the reason for the price Dif for 801a. the only Dif from MY21 and MY22 is that MY22 gave you the 1 year subscription that costs $600 per year. since they jacked the price up on MY22 ford found it in there heart to give us a 1 year subscription. I mean force us to pay for one year (wether we would use it or not). plus they assumed it word be working by that time. MY 21 it wasn't ready so they couldn't bury the subscription into the cost.

if he paid the 6150 for 801a then he paid for it and didn't get the adjustment. regardless when he ordered it. it might be the case that it didn't get built with it but his sticker should have reflected the change in the 801a price and the dealer should have had him sign the letter acknowledging that it will not work and is not equipped with it. (whichever the case is) if you look at FORD.com the build price now 801a is 4755. if he paid 6150 for the MY 22 he is entitled to 1395. regardless since he took delivery after 1/28/2022 when this all was released. who knows who's at fault but its a cluster. nonetheless.

seems to me the dealership isn't being completely honest.