BlueCruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish I received my letter. All of you that received your letters when did you take delivery of your truck. I am curious if they are sending them out based on when you purchased. I got my truck mid January.

rickeyt

Reaction score
Order date of 11/10/21 delivered 5/2522. Dealer said my build sheet was corrected with the discount but blue cruise wasn’t shown on the window sticker as part of the packages or a discount. After arguing with them and refusing to sign the blue cruise notice they agreed to look into it… a week latter they said that they did get a credit on another so I might see something in a month….

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wish I received my letter. All of you that received your letters when did you take delivery of your truck. I am curious if they are sending them out based on when you purchased. I got my truck mid January.
Ordered in June. Took delivery 8 October. Signed letter & copy of sales agreement is on its way back to Ford. Standing by for some bread, dough, benji’s from Ford.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got letter from Ford. Need to sign it and find the purchase agreement and send all of it back.
Picked up the truck in December. Was a June order.

OP
OP
L

LennyMoe

Reaction score
I made this into a sticky, if you started another, provide the thread link and I will make that the sticky.
Here's the updated one @Big Blue. Thanks!