BlueCruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LennyMoe

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone has received the letter from Ford and/or the refund for the whole BlueCruise refund debacle? Thanks in advance!

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe the letter and refund is only for early build 2021's as the sticker price was adjusted on later builds. Following this thread just to make sure I don't get the shaft picking up my 2022 in a few weeks.

OP
OP
L

LennyMoe

Reaction score
I believe the letter and refund is only for early build 2021's as the sticker price was adjusted on later builds. Following this thread just to make sure I don't get the shaft picking up my 2022 in a few weeks.
It definitely is - I received my 2021 in Nov. I'm looking for people who didn't get the price adjustment and are waiting for the letter/check in the mail.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am still waiting as well. Maybe I can take that money and get some new wheels, lol.
That's the way I was looking at it. As cool as the Blue Cruise sounded, it was going to turn into a monthly/yearly subscription based service and I wasn't going to do it. Would rather put that money along with the pro power towards new wheels and a cover. Another reason why I didn't upgrade the wheel package.

borgelpe

Reaction score
How would one know if their MSRP had been adjusted? I received my truck in Nov, but the sticker was the same as one I had originally ordered in June (1st dealer screwed me). No difference in price. So not sure that it only applies to early 21’s. And not a peep from ford on a refund, only intel is from the forums.

OP
OP
L

LennyMoe

Reaction score
How would one know if their MSRP had been adjusted? I received my truck in Nov, but the sticker was the same as one I had originally ordered in June (1st dealer screwed me). No difference in price. So not sure that it only applies to early 21’s. And not a peep from ford on a refund, only intel is from the forums.
If you received the truck in November, you didn't get the price adjust and will need to wait for the refund.

I don't know when they started doing the price adjustment for sure, but I'm fairly sure it was beginning to middle of Q1 2022.