Bluecruise in 2023 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VETTE277

Reaction score
Hey there, I’m aware there were issues with getting Bluecruise in the 2022 Raptor and saw it would not make it into that model year. Can anyone tell me with certainty if Bluecruse is available in the 2023 ?

Also, is there any expectation of a body refresh for 2024 or 2025 ?

Thanks!

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not available, not expected to be in Raptor's as far as I know. Current '23 owner.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m crossing my fingers for Bluecruise in 2024.

There is a mild refresh coming for the F-150 line MY 2024 that is rumored to be a new android based infotainment. Who knows what the Raptor will get but if 2018 to 2019 is any indication it will probably be minor.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2024 is the only possibility if not introduced for the facelift we won’t see it on the raptor till gen 4

That said I doubt it is coming in 2024. Ford has been explicit the issue is not hardware availability. The issue is programming the software for the unique characteristics (different, suspension, steering, wider track, etc) of the raptor proved too difficult (read that as too much work for the the expected return). So if they were going to invest in getting it done I would think they would want it out the door as soon as possible to maximize return.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there, I’m aware there were issues with getting Bluecruise in the 2022 Raptor and saw it would not make it into that model year. Can anyone tell me with certainty if Bluecruse is available in the 2023 ?

Also, is there any expectation of a body refresh for 2024 or 2025 ?

Thanks!
Hoping for the refresh for 2024 will bring it.
Is the actual hardware missing ? No chance of it being enabled later on ?
No chances and no hardware.
I’m crossing my fingers for Bluecruise in 2024.

There is a mild refresh coming for the F-150 line MY 2024 that is rumored to be a new android based infotainment. Who knows what the Raptor will get but if 2018 to 2019 is any indication it will probably be minor.
2019 wasn't that small of a difference in my opinion. Live Valve, larger instrument cluster, more drive modes, better looking rims, and some more stuff.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably not much difference in 2024 in the way of cosmetics. maybe a few things but nothing major until Gen 4 as stated. maybe bring some features back and still increase price for said items and maybe some new tech items.

gen 3 only lasted 4 years I would expect the same. they like to keep the buyers of previous Generations hooked. mostlikely the reason the 3rd year gets some upgrades and so does the 4th. just enough change from year 1 to 3 or 4 that people will get new one.

Many people like new and buy every 2-3 yrs when they still have factory warranty and price is still at a great value for the seller and buyer for used.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the lane centering and cruise control are almost blue cruise and they work pretty poorly. I wouldn’t be too excited about any self driving from Ford. The lane centering almost killed me a few times already.

dthiss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know I use CC and Lane keep assist and it works fairly well. Steers around corners and everything. All the hardware required for BC is installed I believe. I simply don’t understand why lane keep assist works with the Raptor, but BC doesn’t. I’m sure we will never really know.