Behind the seat subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tornitron

Reaction score
If you can build a box that fits three 8" behind the seat add me to the WANT list.
I really would like to replace the kicker substage unit I have with something better but also give me the space that I can get a tufty lock box.

I would definitely be interested in this.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i get a test woofer this week. just need to get a truck in here to build it. i have 2 giant amplifiers behind my rear seat and i had to relocate my power window motor down about 5 inches so my truck is not the best for making a mold of the back. i have an idea that i think will be a good solution as long as everything fits.

OP
OP
F

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can an FRF brotha hook Noah up with a guinea pig truck? I'm not local or I'd be down at that shop like a MF.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a week or so. unfortunately these projects take a lot of time. waiting for fiberglass to cure. i will most likely be building a couple different setups to see which one is going to be best.