Behind the seat subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this on FRF and saw a bunch of threads on this on F150Forum so thought I'd throw this out there. Sound Ordnance.

From what I can tell after reading too much... they can add some punch to the system for rock and similar music but are not going to be good for really deep bass say like below 40hz on some types of electronic music. Also not a really high performance high output system for db competitions. Some folks have used 2 of them...

But they can fit totally behind the rear seats.

Sound Ordnance B-8PTD 125-watt compact powered subwoofer at Crutchfield.com

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 under the rear seat. 6 behind the seat and 1 under the passenger seat oughta do it

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
like noah said they will add a little more punch than oem but they are not truck rattling subs. 125w wont do much. nice find tho for a little extra bass.

OP
OP
F

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a lot of companies are making them now. they dont perform too well, but definitely better than oem

Noah anything else like this you think is better and a good value? Acknowledging what these are, for the price and for where they can fit, people seem to really like them.

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Noah, we talked about possibly building a box for behind the rear seat when I was down there. Were you ever able to figure out if there was enough room for a decent box and sub to fit back there?