Behind the seat subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Long as your the one paying it off sure.. :crazy:

But in all seriousness I really hope someone with a screw shows up soon so you can get working on this so I can finally get a full size rifle locker installed

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah you crew cab guys have it good with room behind the seat. There is less than no room behind the super cab seats... can only mount a couple pieces of paper back there and a DSP if needed plus you have to be an acrobat and magician to get back there. Never would have thought just from the looks of it.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how this turns out! I'd love to get some subs behind the seat, ditch the factory sub and really open up my floor storage options!

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how this turns out! I'd love to get some subs behind the seat, ditch the factory sub and really open up my floor storage options!

X2, same here I never wanted the factory sub as I would rather have the floor space as well.