Anywhere to order in California for MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ablahad

Reaction score
Can’t find a dealer in Southern California to even take a custom order for MSRP. I’m somewhat dumbfounded as I thought being able to order one wouldn’t be all that difficult, unlike finding something available now.

Any help is appreciated gentlemen.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called dealers in southern, central and northern California before the order banks opened earlier this year. None of them would sell at MSRP. There are as many CA dealers selling at MSRP as there are threads in this forum with no Raptor vs TRX bickering (ie, they probably exist, but they’re hard to find).

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I’d suggest expanding your search to neighboring states. If any MSRP options exist, you’re more likely to find them there than in CA.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t find a dealer in Southern California to even take a custom order for MSRP. I’m somewhat dumbfounded as I thought being able to order one wouldn’t be all that difficult, unlike finding something available now.

Welcome to the world of Ford Performance. Its not like buying a cookie cutter car, its often a fight for MSRP. Based on the other members on here, Cali is the worst state to try and find sticker price. you're somewhat late to the game and you're probably going to have to look at middle america for at least a 2022 at MSRP. All the people willing to throw money away have caused this market.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot me a PM if your interested In making a trek to Nevada or Arizona. I have 2 dealers that will do Msrp when the order banks open.

1 will make you do window tinting with their dealer, the other asks for window tint or paint protection
Stop telling people to come to AZ! Us locals are still trying to buy one!!

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The GREASY-SLIMY-CAR-SCUM guy from Temecula who was trying to sell their “in-transit” Raptors at $30k ADM stated they only do that on the incoming vehicles, but that they could order one at MSRP??? Give them a try and report back…let us know if the dude is as slimy as he sounds? I think the dudes name was Timmy Tampon or Dylan ******.