California ESP - Extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone find a viable option here at a reasonable price? Likely picking up a 23 out of state within the next month. Could I add the ESP at purchase at the dealer before they register it? Or call Zeigler/Flood as I'm buying?
I believe it was mentioned earlier that Zeigler/Flood is no longer an option for Cali residents but it's always good to check the verbiage of this via their website.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this, another Cali guy that just learned about the law stopping me from buying from the online dealers with great pricing. Did anyone have any luck?

Maybe time to move back to WY, the cold might be worth it.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bumping this, another Cali guy that just learned about the law stopping me from buying from the online dealers with great pricing. Did anyone have any luck?

Maybe time to move back to WY, the cold might be worth it.
I need the name of the member who has the CA extended warranty connection. I can’t seem to find it when I search. I know he made a post about it. I have a friend who is getting a 24 XLt delivered next week.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need the name of the member who has the CA extended warranty connection. I can’t seem to find it when I search. I know he made a post about it. I have a friend who is getting a 24 XLt delivered next week.
It was @bigdave18629 above. See link below.