2024 Markup…?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a new 37 package for $7500 over at a dealer next town over. Seems like a bargain compared to what the OP paid for his 37. Avalanche as well.

ziggy2022

Reaction score
There are dealerships doing MSRP - on “base” models (35 inch). Just have to be willing to deal with shipping or a flight and a road trip.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know it’s kind of funny, I’m ok with a capitalist market. If someone wants it bad enough and they want to pay that for it, have at it. Don’t think it’s right that Dealers are doing it, but it’s capitalism. Yes some are paying cash, some are financing all of it, and there are most probably somewhere in the middle. In 2018 I ordered mine from a buddy for MSRP when they were $8-$10K ADM’s. What I don’t understand is when guys come on here asking if they should spend their money “don’t care if paying cash in full or financing it”. Why ask a bunch of random guys should I buy this truck with this ADM or a lower ADM. just can’t figure it out. I mean no offense by this to the OP but it confuses the crap out of me. Either Buy it or don’t!

RaptorMann

Reaction score
Why pay ADM for an allocation? By the time the truck actually arrives I don't think anyone will be paying ADM on these trucks. I'm sitting on cash and waiting until late 2025. Once we get past the 2024 election the economy will probably finally crash into a recession and dealers will be cutting prices well below MSRP. Or none of that will happen, hard to know.

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
I would say look around! Last year, all dealers in my area wanted $5-10K over for MY23 Raptor/Raptor 37 package. I found a dealer who said they would do it at MSRP though it never worked out due to the shortages. This year I found another dealer who is going to get my MY24 at MSRP. Dealerships who upcharge MSRP for any vehicle is on Ford's shit list, they get less allocations than others. Take the time and look around, even if its outside of your own city. Refuse to pay that, especially $20K over. If everybody had that mindset, then those dealers would be forced to lower the price but because of last year's constraints, some got desperate. $5K at the most but there are plenty of dealerships who aren't asking for over. The more they sell the more allocations they will get. We have to take a stand at some point. Honestly, what did they do to earn the $20K, $5K? Nothing. You did all the leg work for your decision. Just refuse. There needs to be a forum on here where people can post which dealerships are asking for over MSRP and which dealerships are only asking MSRP so the community can know where to stay away and where they need to go. Honestly, it would be cheaper to buy one in another state or even across the United States and drive it back home than pay for the overage.