2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
They should receive updates every day. I finally have movement after getting in contact with FCR as my dealer wasn't doing anything. Anyways she sends me the updates everyday. Monday it was on ramp 59 in dearborn now its on Ramp 58 in Melvindale MI as of yesterday morning. Only 10 miles away or so from Dearborn but at least its starting to get closer to me. I figure it will be the end of next week at the earliest now.

JUNKY

Reaction score
They should receive updates every day. I finally have movement after getting in contact with FCR as my dealer wasn't doing anything. Anyways she sends me the updates everyday. Monday it was on ramp 59 in dearborn now its on Ramp 58 in Melvindale MI as of yesterday morning. Only 10 miles away or so from Dearborn but at least its starting to get closer to me. I figure it will be the end of next week at the earliest now.

Mine sat in Melvindale 13 days and never moved so I wouldnt get too excited about being in Melvindale.

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a priority 10 from dealer ,next mon will be 9 weeks with nothing yet. These small dealers up here in nh get put on the back burner, the ford reps take care of the big dealers first then work there way to small ones this could take quite some time??

I ordered the same day as you from a New Hampshire dealer and I'm still a priority 10 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood can you run this once again for any updates? My dealer said it will be here mid march but no vin so calling bs.

Dealer: F72403
Order # T126
Priority 15

Tcorrell

Reaction score
Blood can you run this once again for any updates? My dealer said it will be here mid march but no vin so calling bs.

Dealer: F72403
Order # T126
Priority 15

If you dont mind run mine also.
looks like i'm second longest wait. told by SVT should be this week.
Dealer F71432
Order 1662

Thank you Sir.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried calling them yet, but i will... What information did they end up giving you? Has yours been built?

Nothing new since last week. Still showing a projected build date of 3/11. I'll be calling SVT again tomorrow to check for updates.