2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, got word that it was built on time 2/27/14 Produced, Released, Awaiting shipment. My dealer has at least 4 other trucks built this past week so hopefully the Raptor will hitch a ride.

"Once you know your truck is built it's like having contractions during labor. This is the most painful time. When the truck is finally delivered to the dealer it's like giving birth!" :baby:

Quote on Quote my wife!

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood,

Would you please:
Dealer: CA7069;
Order# X700.
Priority 10

Was promised by the sales would have the VIN this week.. but he's off

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, got word that it was built on time 2/27/14 Produced, Released, Awaiting shipment. My dealer has at least 4 other trucks built this past week so hopefully the Raptor will hitch a ride.

"Once you know your truck is built it's like having contractions during labor. This is the most painful time. When the truck is finally delivered to the dealer it's like giving birth!" :baby:

Quote on Quote my wife!

100% correct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood got a queston for ya, the dealer my wife works for is not going to get there raptor they ordered in jan, today there order sheet says balanced out does this mean that the orders are all gone on raptors??? Also can u check my order for me because my dealer never calls me back Dealer#11w544 Order#0001 thanks blood.

Motoraptor

Reaction score
Hey Blood wondering if you could help me with trying to figure out my build date.
Dealer - 72g204
body style - W1R
Order - 0164
Priority - 19

On my Dora it gives me a partial vin I think. TFW1R6 E?
The dealership is saying that I won't get a full VIN number until the truck has been produced with Sounds like BS to me. When can I expect to have the full VIN?? I've got some family at the plant and they want to hand walk the truck down the line.

Thanks
Vince.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 12/31, vin #1FTFW1R69EFB09423, order#B083, Dealer# F52509. I was told build date was 2/25. I am able to pull up my window sticker online...thanks blood

in transit eta 3/14

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Blood can you run this once again for any updates? My dealer said it will be here mid march but no vin so calling bs.

Dealer: F72403
Order # T126
Priority 15

same.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Hi Blood,

Would you please:
Dealer: CA7069;
Order# X700.
Priority 10

Was promised by the sales would have the VIN this week.. but he's off

1FTFW1R68EFB41151
build 3/31

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Hey blood got a queston for ya, the dealer my wife works for is not going to get there raptor they ordered in jan, today there order sheet says balanced out does this mean that the orders are all gone on raptors??? Also can u check my order for me because my dealer never calls me back Dealer#11w544 Order#0001 thanks blood.

pri, 10
correct balanced out, sounds like they are not getting a allocation.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Hey Blood wondering if you could help me with trying to figure out my build date.
Dealer - 72g204
body style - W1R
Order - 0164
Priority - 19

On my Dora it gives me a partial vin I think. TFW1R6 E?
The dealership is saying that I won't get a full VIN number until the truck has been produced with Sounds like BS to me. When can I expect to have the full VIN?? I've got some family at the plant and they want to hand walk the truck down the line.

Thanks
Vince.

same pri 19. you will not get a vin until it is pulled to be built and at 19 my guess is you are looking at at least 14-16 weeks min,.

saGz

Reaction score
Hi, Blood. New to the board, any chance you could help me out?

Dealer: F74486
Order: S111
Priority: 19

Thanks in advance.

Tcorrell

Reaction score
Blood,
Having a hard time getting any info from my dealer. Can you looks this up for me please?
How would I know if he has allocation?
Dealer F71432
Order 1662

Thank you Sir.