That's it...I'm out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@blaiseam You ordered almost 6 months ago and are still waiting? Do you know if your truck was built and is sitting in a lot awaiting chips? If so, are they building new (can't be old I guess) Raptors for which they have chips, sending those to dealers and customers, while yours and others sit in lots and rot and rust?

If yours has yet to be built, my build date, which just went from 12/6 to 1/24 has no shot of being built then I'm guessing.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@blaiseam You ordered almost 6 months ago and are still waiting? Do you know if your truck was built and is sitting in a lot awaiting chips? If so, are they building new (can't be old I guess) Raptors for which they have chips, sending those to dealers and customers, while yours and others sit in lots and rot and rust?

If yours has yet to be built, my build date, which just went from 12/6 to 1/24 has no shot of being built then I'm guessing.
they haven't started 2022 yet. nearest build dates for those that i have seen is 1 st week of dec. but they could be sitting parked right next to ours. most got moved to 1/24 like you so that gives them a month or so to get the last of the 2021 out or just bump your build date farther.