That's it...I'm out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might get me kicked out, but rather than millennial, isn’t it the American way. Everything now and cheap!!
More like instant satisfaction and gratification with the help of debt, because people don’t have the actual cash to afford what they can’t afford…THIS IS THE WAY!

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Irrelevant much? Complacent, stagnant, stumped and eventually unemployed.

Keep wrenchin my dude.

My lap times around the south west say otherwise with my "not good track cars". LOL. How long has Tesla been around? Light ******* years in advancement compared to anyone. And now every single manufacturer is copying and trying to keep up.

Innovate or die. Nothing can ever stay status quo to be relevant or in business anymore. Toyota is nailing their coffin.
Lol... you can take about any car to the track. The Tesla will probably do pretty well for a couple laps before reducing power. If it is not, you are not driving it anywhere close to the limit.
If there is a supercharger near the track... then hey, you might get a decent weekend out of one. But frankly, it is not a good track car mostly due to limited runtime capability for an entire track weekend. At least the weekends I run.
Innovation... sure, they were first to market and well ahead of the competition. Others will catch up pretty quickly. Still doesn't make it a good track car.