I'm back baby!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok... so I traded my Raptor on a GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Diesel in Sept last year... I did for various reasons that I'm not getting into.
Great truck, just not a Raptor. I missed my 21 37pp... A LOT. Denali seats are hard, and even though I got used to them, they were not good.
The diesel power was very good low and mid throttle, but it ran out of steam at the top. Having only 305 HP will do that.
So I started looking and found a pretty well equipped 2023 Avalanche Grey 35 pack truck. It's got Pro Power, Roof and Tailgate, lockable storage, bedliner, and HEATED STEERING WHEEL (This was a must). I found a set of new beadlock takeoffs and tires and will put them on this week.
The truck was discounted $4136, so I jumped on it. I'll grab some better pics when I get the wheels on... this one is from the dealer site.
Funny, as soon as I sat in the driver seat, I said to myself.... I'm home.
Anyone want a set of nearly new factory cast take-offs, with tires and TPMS? :)
1706537949149.png

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is Pro Power and welcome back.

Don't leave again or we wont leave the door unlocked... and we don't answer when child services call...
Thanks and Pro Power onboard is the 2kw inverter. Otherwise you only get 400 watts from the plug.
I hear you on the locked door... won't happen again.

Oh... one other reason I came back... THIS FORUM! The GMC/Chevy forums SUCK!!! (Seriously... I was still lurking after I sold the '21)

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks and Pro Power onboard is the 2kw inverter. Otherwise you only get 400 watts from the plug.
I hear you on the locked door... won't happen again.

Oh... one other reason I came back... THIS FORUM! The GMC/Chevy forums SUCK!!! (Seriously... I was still lurking after I sold the '21)

Hold on now...
2kw inverter.. Go deeper on this. Are you suggesting that we can run something that has 2kw and under on the RAPTOR with this so called Pro Power system? I NEED ANSWERS.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
GMFullsize is like this place without the personality and anarchy.

Welcome back