PPF Buyers Remorse + I'm an idiot = I'm lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the equivalent of saying: If you dont like your ribeye medium rare then have them take it back and bring you chicken nuggets. Easy solution, but the resolution sucks buttermilk.
lol ...you need to get out of AZ buddy. Brain cells shrinking faster than balls on TRT.

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From one extreme to the other OP. Get the flares painted or wrapped and leave the PPF on the truck

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this a suntek PPF thing?, because I did a full vehicle wrap on mine with Xpel Stealth (also on oxford white) and they wrapped everything except the door pillars, those were done in the glossy Xpel. I was told it could be removed years later without damage to paint and according to Xpel's website, they state the same thing:

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:cool: you calling me dumb for thinking linex on trim is hideous?.... triggered much big fella?
You realize the hood bulge and side vents is nearly identical in texture to the LineX Ultra. Why have you not painted them if you think it's hideous?
Listen pal I dont get butt hurt because someone doesnt like the same things I do but I find it amusing when people go over the top with it.
Honestly it's not your opinion on LineX it's that you come off as a dbag in most of your posts more than a being dumb.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update:
Truck has been dropped off. Used PTAP in Columbus, GA. Really an incredible shop. Walked all around the truck with me planning on what to do and notes on it. Should have it for about two weeks and do the following:

-Full satin PPF (entire truck, fenders, and bumpers)
-Correct any window tint issues
-37" BFGs
-1" Eibach front springs install
-17" Method 703 wheels in black
-Reinstalling factory FP Gen 3 decals on rear as well
-Painting silver skid plate to match rest of the truck or blend

Probably gonna check and see if they can do embroidery on the center console to say Raptor as well. Also debating on having them install tow hooks but couldn't choose a color yet. Any suggestions or anything to tell them please let me know. I will update this thread with pics.

If I could spend the cash without the wife ripping my balls off, I'd go ADD front and rear bumper but couldn't swing it right now. Also debating on having them install the digital HVAC unit but wanna wait and do the cup holder lighting and other stuff as well at the same time.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update:
Truck has been dropped off. Used PTAP in Columbus, GA. Really an incredible shop. Walked all around the truck with me planning on what to do and notes on it. Should have it for about two weeks and do the following:

-Full satin PPF (entire truck, fenders, and bumpers)
-Correct any window tint issues
-37" BFGs
-1" Eibach front springs install
-17" Method 703 wheels in black
-Reinstalling factory FP Gen 3 decals on rear as well
-Painting silver skid plate to match rest of the truck or blend

Probably gonna check and see if they can do embroidery on the center console to say Raptor as well. Also debating on having them install tow hooks but couldn't choose a color yet. Any suggestions or anything to tell them please let me know. I will update this thread with pics.

If I could spend the cash without the wife ripping my balls off, I'd go ADD front and rear bumper but couldn't swing it right now. Also debating on having them install the digital HVAC unit but wanna wait and do the cup holder lighting and other stuff as well at the same time.
Did you get your money back from the first place or are you actually paying to have your truck done twice?