Dealer ceramic coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way I really like your truck blue was my first choice but red was my second and you know what it goes you take the best that’s available but this one greaw on me and I love it I know I made the right choice

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great minds think alike because blue was my first choice and ruby red was the second as I said you take the best of what you can find there was a ruby red 2018 with 45,000 miles here in town same price as the race red but it was in Texas 2 states away the guys here wouldn’t budge the one in Texas came down in price plus it was a 2019 with 28,880. Miles on it so I flew to Texas and drove it home so newer truck with less miles and money best deal I’m happy

OP
OP
bukaroo

bukaroo

Reaction score
IMG_8726.jpegIMG_8719.jpeg

Just got her back actually last Friday. I actually think the dealers in house Detailer isn’t half bad. Just have to do a pair. Correction before ppf

SlickTrick

Reaction score
Holy crap… I thought myself buying the carbon fiber front, tailgate and side panels was lame… then I came across these PPF threads