23 Ford buy back-purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PTYHRD

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this ain’t the joke but I traded my Prius in to get the 14 roush I currently have.

This prob made it worse

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Every vehicle that's not an SVT/Ford Performance vehicle is a prius. Ferrari? Bentley? 1996 F350? All priuses. One must show photo proof of said non prius. Can not be a dealer stock photo and must be displayed proudly. Avatar pictures do not count.

The #OneLessPrius tag can only be bestowed upon you by other members after said photo proof has been provided. New members (giggity) do not get to use the tag in their post of said non prius.

After the ##OneLessPrius tag has been awarded to the new member, said new member (double giggity) may use it going forward. And requiring newer members to show photo proof of said non prius.

Speedy3

Reaction score
As all have said, you can definitely do better. I found a new 23 - 35” with an $85205 MSRP and got $4900 off last month.

And yes, no problem putting 37’s on a 35.

Edit - just saw you bought one. Congrats!

Last edited: