Traded my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are on a roll with personal attacks lately. Good for you. Let your hair down and be your true inner self. Bravo.
that was not meant to be a personal attack, you suggested, because I’m a grumpy old man, I bounce, that is personal. I did not even address you! Conversely, you stuck your nose in. This all started because some got their ******* in a bunch due to me objectively comparing the Raptor, in which I have owned three, to a Lariat. Yes, I was shocked that the Lariat performed better than I thought possible, but so what, it’s my opinion, isn’t that what forums are designed to express…..opinions? Regardless, unless you are the Chief cheese of this forum, who are you to tell another member what to do? I wasn’t disrespectful, I didn’t call you names, I simply expressed an opinion…….about a truck! What did you do with your Raptor today? Now as you suggested, I will bounce, …….for now.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had them all in the last 7 years. Ram, GMC, and a few Fords. They each have their pros and cons. For now, the GMC is meeting my needs... I would like the seats to be a little less firm though.
they do wear in. So no worries there.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are turning into a very grumpy old man. I was sad to see you trading in the Raptor but I understood it. If you are gonna keep up with this negativity you can just bounce out. Banter back and forth is expected on the line, but you don't need to be rude about it.
I’m surprised that he’s still around. I put him on my ignore list and haven’t seen a thing out of him for maybe a year. Suddenly, replies to his trolling are popping up all over. What happened? He lose his job?

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re from Washington, the state where 3/4 of the land mass want to become Idaho. Are you part of the cancel culture for which Seattle is so famous? Do you believe people should not express their opinions, especially if others are offended? Let me guess, you are the forum police? I actually thought you were an independent thinker and could understand another perspective, but now I don’t care what you think
I don't come on this forum much anymore since I don't currently have a Raptor, but it's nice to see you are still the biggest dooshbag around.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’m surprised that he’s still around. I put him on my ignore list and haven’t seen a thing out of him for maybe a year. Suddenly, replies to his trolling are popping up all over. What happened? He lose his job?

Traded in a Raptor for a Lariat which is the greatest truck of all time. Fits his needs better but then turns around and bashes on the Raptor.