Traded my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Probably higher payload equals more manly. Plus the passenger side step doesn’t drag on the ground when his wife rides along. How did I do? :)

No reason to bash a man's family. Even if we all disagree. If he prefers the Lariat over a Raptor that's fine, but no reason to call a vehicle you don't like trash. Hειι, people still like Toyota.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure... once I get it back from getting PPF installed.
Didn't trading in your 37 Raptor after what, a year or so, teach you PPF is money down the tubes unless you are going to keep it for a while? I did PPF on the front of a new 911 which I traded in less than 6 months later. That was a quick $2.5k down the drain.

Look forward to the pics.

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't trading in your 37 Raptor after what, a year or so, teach you PPF is money down the tubes unless you are going to keep it for a while? I did PPF on the front of a new 911 which I traded in less than 6 months later. That was a quick $2.5k down the drain.

Look forward to the pics.
It did not.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it funny that GM’s inline 6 diesel makes less tq than the 3.5 in our trucks, not much less, but still, come on GM at least crack 500. I guess the fuel mileage is the attraction.

Last edited:

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't come on this forum much anymore since I don't currently have a Raptor, but it's nice to see you are still the biggest dooshbag around.
Okay, I can’t resist! I’m sooo glad you remembered me, but I have no clue about you, which simply means, you don’t matter. That said, I am super glad you decoded the password on your parents Wi-Fi!