2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
138 days from the date I ordered it to the date I pick it up (Jan 15 - June 2). Not so long a wait now that's it over but hell going through it. The phone guys at SVT were great to deal with. Even though I wanted to call them twice a day I didn't instead once or twice a week as it got closer. The initial delivery date was 6/2 then went back and forth a week slipping to as late as 6/5 yet in the end I ended up picking it up on 6/2. I called SVT yesterday to get a status which they said was from 5/28 with the truck being released to the over the road co for delivery. No more than 1/2 hr later the dealer called saying it was ready (turned out it was dropped off Sat).

Black 4-dr SE with everything the same as my '11 Blue Flame except the step and stripper pole. Busy today getting it setup then Wed to have BedRug and top installed.

Very happy!!!!!:signs1:

smithe6

Reaction score
Well I called SVT and my truck is in transit. Should be here no later than the 16th day of June.

B_Dong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SHES HERE!! :big_banana_Dance::happy107: Ordered 3/19 and arrived at the dealer yesterday. I didn't find out til today due to being in meetings and on planes all day but finally got in contact with dealer this morning. I was able to stop and take peek at her real fast but I'm back out of town again and may not be able to take delivery until the last week of June. That's going to be worse than waiting for the build/arrival knowing it's just sitting there waiting for me. Seeing your ordered truck for the first time is incredible though! Not cleaned up or anything and still looks so sexy! Now I'm stuck sitting here trying to figure out how to squeeze in time between trips to get home and pick her up. :whymewhyme:

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the people who expect a large company to give a shit about your 50k order really crack me up... Poor you... but you will get your truck when you get it like the rest of us.

Joe and I waited almost 6 months for our 2012 back before we knew we could call SVT or track anything. There was no Blood(who is doing this shit for no reward on his own time) providing updates ect... You got your truck when you got it. And in my opinion the having weekly updates and boo hoo it got stuck in the train yard is turning you all into little whiny *******... something we didn't see years ago. There is a reason you didn't hear boo from me when I ordered my truck... luck.. karma.. whatever... You will get your truck when you get your truck and if Blood wants to take a vacation from dealing with you more power to him.:wizcow:

Show us on the teddy bear where the bad man touched you...