Highlighted posts from Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 27, 2021 * 36 posts * 1,252 views
smurfslayer said: Back when Gilmore was governor, someone called into WTOP's ask the governor and asked why we keep refinancing the Dulles toll road, that it had been paid for over and over and ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 18 posts * 280 views
Primez said: Hi all, Precursor: I do not drive a purebred Gen 1 but instead of a very heavily modified 2012 FX4. this thread is purely anecdotal and I am by no means an expert on this topic. ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 137 views
Kidmoro said: Hi all, Very excited to be joining this community. 3 days ago i purchased a 2014 raptor with 105k miles and 1 previous owner. The truck is in pretty much mint condition. I checked ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 4 posts * 105 views
jbeast18 said: I got a vin and a window sticker about a month ago from the ford tracking website confirmed. For the last 2-3 weeks when I go to the website all it says is "the tracking isn't ... Read more >>
November 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 78 views
matt ziso said: Hi everyone I'm new to the raptor world. Just got 2020 raptor and went off road. As soon as I was on my way back home all the sudden the blond spot sensor fail and my seal and ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 148 views
GCATX said: Anyone recently had success? Not in a huge hurry, but would like to get an order placed. If you want PM me your info if you get a referral fee from the dealer (if that's a thing). ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 152 views
aileron said: Anyone else notice that, when stopped in Drive, you can feel a slight shudder from the engine, mainly through the seat? It goes away if I shift to Park or Neutral, or increase ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 100 views
patire19 said: [image] I have all this wire and no idea what to do with it Read more >>
November 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 94 views
MeFryRice said: With all of the distracted drivers on the road today, my wife is wanting to add dashcams to our vehicles. We're traveling from Atlanta to Michigan for the Snoball event in January ... Read more >>
November 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 70 views
FiveOsvt said: Anyone running these? I know a lot of guys run them in their VWs. Not 100% sure im sold on looks.... [image] Last here is a video.... pretty cool startup sequence... [link] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...