2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Explain this then...

Mine: 1FTFW1R67EFA92816
tretopflir: 1FTFW1R6XEFB01816

We had the same build date of 2/14

The last 6 digits of the VIN are the production number. The numbers are generated in sequence as Ford schedules your vehicle for production, not in the order that the vehicles are actually produced. The two VIN posted above are 9,000 apart from each other; even though these two vehicles have the same build date, this is not uncommon at all with the rate and production volume of F-150 in general.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered all most 8 weeks ago and my dealer wont even contact me no mo, this shit is getting old quick.

8 weeks, they have nothing to report is my guess.
should have told you 14 - 16 weeks avg, from the start.

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Ever seen anything like this? It's been in that status since Jan 29/30th and the ETA is expired.

this will happen with some of the shippers.
my guess is you got pushed back do to weather and that is why you dont show any tracking info.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

I gust got my DLR to give me my order info. When you get a chance blood could you do me a solid.... Thanks man

Dlr# F71054
Order# 0075

pri 11 unscheduled

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Can I get an update Please? Thanks,

VIN# 1ftfw1r64efa99593
awaiting transit
eta 3/5

Last edited:

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I got a question. So how does the priority thing work. Is it the higher the number the lower the priority or vise versa?

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I got a question. So how does the priority thing work. Is it the higher the number the lower the priority or vise versa?

10 is the best priority a dealership can assign you. The higher the number, the worse it is. 1-10 are reserved by Ford.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not real sure what's going on, but my dealer just emailed me a "new build date" if March 11. I called svt and they told me it's supposed to be completed today which is he original build date, anybody have an idea as to why the date changed?