2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

pri 1

Blood - thanks so much. Last week I had Priority 10 and now this week Priority 1.

Hopefully next week I will have a VIN and build week !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Blood - thanks so much. Last week I had Priority 10 and now this week Priority 1.

Hopefully next week I will have a VIN and build week !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats! I know you have been waiting and getting frustrated.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will try to get this number right this time. My bad the first time. Thank you for your assistance.

Dealer F21025
Order No. C481

pri 10

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Howdy again Blood,
I've been calling SVT every couple of weeks but my order was still clean last week. Maybe I'll have better luck if you check it this time?
Dealer - F16442
Order # - X100

This may have been answered somewhere already but, does anyone have a rough idea how long it takes from an order being pulled to the actual build date? Also, I know there are variables involved but approx. how long does it then take from the build date until it gets to the dealer? I'm not looking for hard numbers, just a ballpark so I know what I'm talking about when I make inquiries with the ordering dealer this weekend. Thanks.

pri 11

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Ill try this

dealer 41f761
order number-3436

any help is appreciated

also, the guy didn't know what the **** he was talking about so hopefully he gave me the right dealer number. The first time I called he gave me d1343 for the number. Then I came to this thread to see everyones dealer numbers much different. 2nd time was the 41f

Its bill colwell ford if the number is incorrect. I do know the order number is correct

pri 10

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot.

I know anyone following this thread can answer, I know pri is a priority of 10, is lower better?, is there a build date for my truck?

Not sure how this works for sure.

I think I figured out I don't have a build week or vin yet. Other than that Im not sure of the process

Last edited:

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot.

I know anyone following this thread can answer, I know pri is a priority of 10, is lower better?, is there a build date for my truck?

I think I figured out I don't have a build week or vin yet. Other than that Im not sure of the process

If I'm not mistaken I think there is already a thread about the whole ordering terms. I think from what I remember reading on that thread that priority 1 is better than priority 10. Maybe someone else can clarify this better.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Thanks a lot.

If I'm not mistaken I think there is already a thread about the whole ordering terms. I think from what I remember reading on that thread that priority 1 is better than priority 10. Maybe someone else can clarify this better.

Here's the thread. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/ordering-system-part-i-12351/

But yes the lower the priority # the better. Dealers can only assign 10-99. 1-9 is reserved for FoMoCo use. A pri#10 is the best you can get at this stage of the waiting game. Think of the number system as a "whose order to be built first." (as far as what any dealer has to do with it.)

For instance, I had ordered a truck and was given a priority 10. Well that truck didn't get pulled for a 13' (ordered too late in the year) So my dealer put in another order for me for a 14' before the 13' was cleared out of the system so the 14' truck was given a priority 11 (next in line). Soon after I reffered my dealer to another frf'r and he ordered a truck, and was given a priority 12 (again next in line after me). And this goes on and on.

Essentially, having a priority 10 is what you want when you make an order. Its the best a dealer can do unless there are orders in front of yours. There is more into it than how I described it above but that should give you an idea where your at. You should now be looking for a priority change from FoMoco, or a VIN# & build week, and finally a window sticker & build day.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does the fact that my dealer got February allocation for my raptor mean anything?

ill check the other thread

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
does the fact that my dealer got February allocation for my raptor mean anything?

ill check the other thread

My guess is being that your dealer did not have allocation at the time of your order, they are either estimating or have talked to they're regional rep about when they will receive allocation (apparently February).

So right this moment, your order, be whatever priority it is, will not be pulled by FoMoCo until there your dealer has allocation. Which then at that time, you might as well of just put your order in, because that's when FoMoCo's ordering system finally starts to look at your order as to potentially fulfill. As in, there would still be no guarantee your truck will be built until you have a VIN#. Which seems to take anywhere from 2-12 weeks. Why the difference? Who knows....

You should be fine since you got your order in early in the year. That became a problem for me last year, I ordered a 13' last august (with allocation!) And it was not pulled before 13' production ended. Dealer already had a 14' in the works because of this so it wasn't a huge deal just more waiting. Now I have a vin and 1/27 build week. But this problem is gonna suck for those with 14's in the order banks and not be fulfilled when production ends.....