2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PurpleHayes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to quit looking at this thread. I just get frustrated and more impatient every time I do.

Cheers to everyone that has survived this process.

Hang in there LastLight, Blood is the KING at getting info and trust me it's well worth the wait. In the mean time start thinking about mods. That will help ease the tension. By the way nice Bear.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My salesman sent me an email with my vin and build week without me asking. I had asked Blood for the info the day prior and was informed of my vin and build week so it was conformation that the info was accurate. BTW it was 10 weeks to the day that I got a vin and BW.

PurpleHayes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman sent me an email with my vin and build week without me asking. I had asked Blood for the info the day prior and was informed of my vin and build week so it was conformation that the info was accurate. BTW it was 10 weeks to the day that I got a vin and BW.

If you have a VIN # go to the web site for the window sticker, it has the build date on it.

D

Deleted member 12951

Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement

Means Ford accepted the order. Need to call 1-800-Ford-SVT and confirm they have your order.

The first part of the VIN just shows its a Raptor, we all have that first part.

Sent using Tapatalk

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood
My dealer told me yesterday that my order was getting pulled this week. I know they do that tonight and some during tomorrow. Can you check on this and let me know my build week and VIN when it comes available?
Dealer F23430A
Order R015

Thanks so much :)

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me yesterday that my order was getting pulled this week. I know they do that tonight and some during tomorrow. Can you check on this and let me know my build week and VIN when it comes available?

My dealer said waiting on a VIN. You told me last week Pri 1

Could I get another check too please?

order # 0187 dealer # 72D023

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scoobydrew32

Reaction score
Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement

Means Ford accepted the order. Need to call 1-800-Ford-SVT and confirm they have your order.

The first part of the VIN just shows its a Raptor, we all have that first part.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. It seems strange "order receipt date" was 10/22/13 and "DORA processed" was 1/15/14. Finally after some poking, I got the VIN (1ftfx1r64efa92219). I feel like that like I'm in that State Farm commercial with the dealership dangling the "dollar" in front of me.

Last edited: