2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Ram 1500 about the middle of Jan 2008 and it was about the 3rd week in March 2008 when it was delivered.

One thing I liked about that order, is my name was on the actual sticker from the factory, said Exclusively made for "name". Kinda wish Ford would do that. :)

they do, your name is on the sticker if you ordered it.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Blood
Maybe this is my week. Can you please check my order status?
Dealer F23430A
Order R015

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pri 1

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I have a 1/27 build week also. I've been trying to pull my vin up the last 3 days with out any luck.
:fishing1:

5 days before build is your best bet.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Hi Blood, since the last time you looked you said I was a pri 1, ya mind looking again since its Friday? Thanks again for all your help!

Dealer code F41438
order# 8888

same

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Blood if you don't mind

Order Date: 10/14
Dealer: F71432
Order #: 1662

Thank You!

pri 14

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy again Blood,
I've been calling SVT every couple of weeks but my order was still clean last week. Maybe I'll have better luck if you check it this time?
Dealer - F16442
Order # - X100

This may have been answered somewhere already but, does anyone have a rough idea how long it takes from an order being pulled to the actual build date? Also, I know there are variables involved but approx. how long does it then take from the build date until it gets to the dealer? I'm not looking for hard numbers, just a ballpark so I know what I'm talking about when I make inquiries with the ordering dealer this weekend. Thanks.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy again Blood,
I've been calling SVT every couple of weeks but my order was still clean last week. Maybe I'll have better luck if you check it this time?
Dealer - F16442
Order # - X100

This may have been answered somewhere already but, does anyone have a rough idea how long it takes from an order being pulled to the actual build date? Also, I know there are variables involved but approx. how long does it then take from the build date until it gets to the dealer? I'm not looking for hard numbers, just a ballpark so I know what I'm talking about when I make inquiries with the ordering dealer this weekend. Thanks.

Check this thread for pull to build times:
www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/order-date-pull-date-build-date-arrival-date-29331/

9599svt

Reaction score
Thanks again Blood. I called SVT and they said that the number I gave them was indeed not correct. I believe that my dealer cancelled the preliminary order and placed a new one the day I actually gave them the money down. SVT said that they do have an order for a raptor ( that is the color I ordered ) placed on the day I gave them the money, and that it is the only raptor on order from that dealer. They were not allowed to give me the number though. I will give my dealer another call tomorrow ( since they didn't call back like they said they would ) and try to confirm the number you gave me is correct. With only one on order I would assume the number you gave is correct. Thank you very much for looking further into it for me. It puts me a little more at ease.
Thanks again Blood. Talked to the dealer today and found out my salesman no longer works there. My new salesman promptly looked it up and you were right on the order number. Thanks for looking up the priority too because he didn't tell me that, and at least now I know he didn't mess that up.

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks FullAuto, I actually made my first post on that thread. I have reviewed everyones responses and now I'm more confused than I was before I asked the question. There really is no firm timetable from order to pull to build to dealer delivery. Three months and I got nothin'. Wish I could shake this feeling that I'm getting ganked by the dealer.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill try this

dealer 41f761
order number-3436

any help is appreciated

also, the guy didn't know what the **** he was talking about so hopefully he gave me the right dealer number. The first time I called he gave me d1343 for the number. Then I came to this thread to see everyones dealer numbers much different. 2nd time was the 41f

Its bill colwell ford if the number is incorrect. I do know the order number is correct

Last edited:

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So maybe this will make all of us that are still waiting feel better. My dealer got a RR SE in last week for stock. It came in on Thursday evening and it was gone by Friday afternoon. I was a little mad because I wanted to look at the interior and didn't get a chance. Found out today that the buyer paid $5k over MSRP! That's quite a lot to pay for not having to wait.

Last edited:

ckkb04

Reaction score
screw ordering get on off lot for deal

I went to AZ to Peoria Ford and got better deal then my order was for..truck was on there lot too. Well below sticker...Talk to Paul Ray over there he'll take care of u.. worth the drive...Tell him u want the deal Chad G. got..Loving my truck....

Tcorrell

Reaction score
Ordered mine from Tom Jones Ford in Buckeye AZ. still waiting (small dealer) but got it for $100 over invoice.