Yeah so this happened!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we see a few pics of the lights please?
Just posted a few...they really light up a dark garage..!! Also did front and back mirrors which upgrade to sequential flashing,like the headlights...nice feature that gives the Gen 1 the look of the Gen2-3.....but still keeping the killer 6.2L.. :)!!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn...sorry MurderedOut,would of loved to get them to you,but put them on CL and they sold in about 10 days,and guy drove 2 hrs to get them...he made the mistake of putting Aftermarket ones in his 2014 and they lasted 5-6 months,and looked like S@&# so he was thrilled to get them...Put them in for $300 and he didnt even haggle..maybe I sold too cheap..LOL...
Only have tails,mirrors,cab and puddles left.
I may be interested in the mirrors. Is it that whole assembly? I want to upgrade my 06

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested in the mirrors. Is it that whole assembly? I want to upgrade my 06
No,just the lights,not entire mirror assembly.....
You pop the back housing out and then snap the mirror out and you get to the front/back light strips.Thought it was going to be a b@*#$ to do,but really easy,once you get over having to yank on the mirror to snap it out.
Honestly,if your going to go thru taking apart,I'd just go with the new Morimoto ones...besides the Puddle and License Plate lights,they were the cheapest...off top of my hear about $100 for both sides...front & back.
And for those that might ask...doing the entire Raptor will run you around $2400...on sale....(ouch..but dont regret)
You can get cheaper Morimoto Headlights,saving around $400-$500 but I went with the LED-XB's.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No,just the lights,not entire mirror assembly.....
You pop the back housing out and then snap the mirror out and you get to the front/back light strips.Thought it was going to be a b@*#$ to do,but really easy,once you get over having to yank on the mirror to snap it out.
Honestly,if your going to go thru taking apart,I'd just go with the new Morimoto ones...besides the Puddle and License Plate lights,they were the cheapest...off top of my hear about $100 for both sides...front & back.
And for those that might ask...doing the entire Raptor will run you around $2400...on sale....(ouch..but dont regret)
You can get cheaper Morimoto Headlights,saving around $400-$500 but I went with the LED-XB's.
I did the smoked strip and smoked outer strip and lep puddle on the Rap. It improves the looks 100x