Yeah so this happened!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got hit at some point by a red POS breaking my light and scuffing up my brand new Evil bumper. I'm noticing replacing it with OEM might cost more than a set of new aftermarket ones.. but I recall reading something about problems with cheap ones leaking (quality not price). Any recommendations on good aftermarket ones? Or should I just get a factory replacement? Any help is appreciated
I just did ALL my lights on my 2014 with Morimoto's,they look and perform 100% better/brighter than stock and look great.So far no problems with them.I wouldnt buy "used"...and be careful on Ebay-Amazon...lots of junk being sold.....Go with a reputable dealer on here that will stand behind the product they sell.( Nick:Apollo,hint-hint)

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got hit at some point by a red POS breaking my light and scuffing up my brand new Evil bumper. I'm noticing replacing it with OEM might cost more than a set of new aftermarket ones.. but I recall reading something about problems with cheap ones leaking (quality not price). Any recommendations on good aftermarket ones? Or should I just get a factory replacement? Any help is appreciated
How did they do that. It’s kind of recessed a bit and high up. Is there metal damage? Probably a TRX nipping at you.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did ALL my lights on my 2014 with Morimoto's,they look and perform 100% better/brighter than stock and look great.So far no problems with them.I wouldnt buy "used"...and be careful on Ebay-Amazon...lots of junk being sold.....Go with a reputable dealer on here that will stand behind the product they sell.( Nick:Apollo,hint-hint)
You wanna sell the headlights? Assuming they are the projectors. Mine are like cracking or doing something weird with the lens

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Can we see a few pics of the lights please?

OP
OP
Latchkey Kid

Latchkey Kid

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love to see your setup!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wanna sell the headlights? Assuming they are the projectors. Mine are like cracking or doing something weird with the lens
Damn...sorry MurderedOut,would of loved to get them to you,but put them on CL and they sold in about 10 days,and guy drove 2 hrs to get them...he made the mistake of putting Aftermarket ones in his 2014 and they lasted 5-6 months,and looked like S@&# so he was thrilled to get them...Put them in for $300 and he didnt even haggle..maybe I sold too cheap..LOL...
Only have tails,mirrors,cab and puddles left.