Will you even consider a Cybertruck (Fun Poll)

Will you consider Cybertruck over Raptor

• YES

Votes: 39 18.1%
  • NO

Votes: 177 81.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RdR2027

Reaction score
Don't know enough about it, but I would consider it. Wouldn't replace the Raptor. Probably something to drive to Costco to get some groceries.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. The price and look kill any interest in it.

Don't mind EVs, minus the government mandates basically forcing them but that shit is ugly.

Rather buy the Ford F150EV. PS **** ford for recycling once cool names for EV cars.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d5c6uft-3b697c30-27d7-4c25-9b53-8228045ddc86.jpg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd absolutely drive one of the circumstances surrounding its purchase made sense. The Raptor is our long-hail road-trip monster, able to haul all our crap + some, while traversing anything that might come in our way (weather related, mostly), with the/my faith in Ford vehicles as I've only ever been screwed once (by Lincoln) for a ****** Chicago-built Grand Touring Aviator, which I knew prior to purchasing had extreme issues in "some" of them. Was that a run on sentence? I think I'm good.

Never thought I'd get a lemon from Ford/Lincoln, ha!

We have a Mach-E as a daily city beater and it's hilarious fun, but we can't go anywhere with it, ya know? Charging infrastructure is shit (+mega shit where we are cuz it is what it is) so, yeah not completely sold yet and I'll keep my Mach 1 and TTV6 Raptor till I can score an R, or another Mustang comes out as a hail Mary sendoff to the V8 and just cherish it. Until some A-hole in an EV on autopilot slams into me without insurance and life laughs in my face once again.

I definitely like the idea of the steering in the Cyber truck.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were to try and do raptor things in a cybertruck you would utterly destroy the thing. So consider it over a raptor? Well assuming raptor things, never. For a DD? I would consider just about anything over a cybertruck so I guess that’s also a no.