Who will be the first member to take delivery???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford service, said it has left the upfitters and getting ready to ship, and my window sticker says shipping by rail. This was on nov, 30th. I didnt get graphics or bedliner. so im assuming a leaving of the upfitter is a completed retro fit

Ya....that doesn't mean the its been retrofitted sadly.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How doesnt it? why would they ship my truck to a upfitter, return it and say awaiting rail shipment, if it hasnt been fixed? It got sent to the upfitter over a month ago.

Yes that doesn't mean it's ready to go.

My trucks status is "awaiting shipment" and "delay miscellaneous - transit". My Ford rep told be it's held for "retrofit" with no estimate date for completion or shipping.

My truck was built 11/27

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes that doesn't mean it's ready to go.

My trucks status is "awaiting shipment" and "delay miscellaneous - transit". My Ford rep told be it's held for "retrofit" with no estimate date for completion or shipping.

My truck was built 11/27

Seems odd, i havent heard or seen anything on the forums of ppls trucks going back in forth to upfitters. i'll do my weekly check up tomorrow and update if anything is new

firsttimeford

Reaction score
Mine was built first day 10/10 its been back and forth multiple times. Ford service messaging, yesterday same as two months ago. Trucks been built awaiting release, no ETA.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems odd, i havent heard or seen anything on the forums of ppls trucks going back in forth to upfitters. i'll do my weekly check up tomorrow and update if anything is new

Yeah not trying to be the potential bearer of bad news but yes the tracking system through every available source on the Raptors has been pretty poor.

Well thinking about it...... it's been accurate about being at the ramp.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those who are unfortunate to get shipped by rail, just hope they load raptors last as it can take a long time to get the train loaded.

Jamin55

Reaction score
Keep on hoping. Got confirmation from Ford Service that my vehicle is in transit today with an ETA of 12/19. Had specifically asked if was in Retrofit category and apparently not.. Built on 11/21 or so the window sticker said. Talked dealer and he had the same info and eta. Early xmas present hopefully. Interesting to know the cutoff for Retrofits.

RaptorLegend

Reaction score
For those who are unfortunate to get shipped by rail, just hope they load raptors last as it can take a long time to get the train loaded.

Ya mine is being shipped by rail which really sucks. Built 11/22, my ETA is Dec 17 which i know isnt going to happen especially because its coming by rail.