Who will be the first member to take delivery???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance said mine was in transit for ETA of 12/18.

Ordered 9/10
Built 12/1
Kansas

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
It won't bother me any if someone else has one before me. I'd rather wait for the truck that I ordered exactly how I want it.

I'm willing to bet your order is not far off from what dealers ordered. Unless you ordered a Supercab, I'm willing to bet many dealers ordered with similar if not the same options as you. Customers either go all out and get the entire options catalog or pick a couple irrelevant options here and there and would likely settle for the options because they can have it now. A dealer will order loaded Supercrews because that's where they make the most money.

I personally will be ordering a Supercab with 802a option only, but not until 2018 model when my current lease is up. I've only found 1 similarly equipped dealer ordered 2017 Raptor in the entire US. But when you search for dealer ordered Screws, you have hundreds to choose from.

You're better off buying from the dealer ordered inventory as long as you're not impatient as most consumers on this forum appear to be.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered: 8-15-16
Order placed w/Ford: 9-6-16
Original Build Week: 1-23-17 (12-1-16)
New Build Week: 2-6-17 (12-9-16)
Build Day: TBD
Shipping Date: TBD
ETA: 2-2 - 7-17
New ETA: 2-15 - 21-17
Actual Arrival: TBD

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet your order is not far off from what dealers ordered. Unless you ordered a Supercab, I'm willing to bet many dealers ordered with similar if not the same options as you. Customers either go all out and get the entire options catalog or pick a couple irrelevant options here and there and would likely settle for the options because they can have it now. A dealer will order loaded Supercrews because that's where they make the most money.

I personally will be ordering a Supercab with 802a option only, but not until 2018 model when my current lease is up. I've only found 1 similarly equipped dealer ordered 2017 Raptor in the entire US. But when you search for dealer ordered Screws, you have hundreds to choose from.

You're better off buying from the dealer ordered inventory as long as you're not impatient as most consumers on this forum appear to be.
I ordered a plain jane 800A Scab. I don't want SCrew,don't want leather, don't want sun roof or rear slider. I wanted remote start, tail gate step, bed extender and tail gate applique. I would have liked the 8" nav screen but it included options that I didn't want so I can live without it.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I ordered a plain jane 800A Scab. I don't want SCrew,don't want leather, don't want sun roof or rear slider. I wanted remote start, tail gate step, bed extender and tail gate applique. I would have liked the 8" nav screen but it included options that I didn't want so I can live without it.

You are definitely an exception then!

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivery?

Ordered 9-16-16
VIN on 10-10-16
Build date 10-14-16
White SCAB

Haven't bothered looking up delivery date for obvious reasons. Gets here when it gets here because I only added the wheels, front diff, trailer brake controller and sub. No stock order anywhere will order it like that. I will be beating the crap out of it and all the add on stuff adds weight and cost I don't need or want. Dealer thinks it will get here before the end of the month, we'll see.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

You are definitely an exception then!

Maybe, but he has a friend.

Last edited:

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wichita. I order 2 in July. The first on built 11/17. The second one just pulled for 12/13 build date. You order in Topeka?

Yeah, only Ford dealer in town. I was surprised they were willing to deal with me. I was #2 out of their 7 allocations. Their dealer stock order was 1st and I'm assuming its waiting in line for retrofits as it was built early November.