Who will be the first member to take delivery???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I notice my window sticker date on the very bottom changes every so often, but nothing else on the window sticker changes, does anyone know if that means something.

Maybe they have made a update to my raptors "account"?

Also @jake17 My window sticker says Priority One SPECIAL ORDER as well, nothing really special about that from what i can tell.

I think its when the PDF is updated, but I have no idea.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My window sticker shows a build date of 11/23 but my vehicle visibility portal through Ford shows it was built 11/27.

Also I asked my Ford rep again today if she could get me any more precise info on my truck. She said they had gotten a message last week that Ford was shooting for early January release on the truck. She figured she'd have another update next week but that's all she can find out.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is all done at the upfitter, and is now waiting to be released from the plant, and ship out. There's no ETA at this time.

From Ford chat...

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is all done at the upfitter, and is now waiting to be released from the plant, and ship out. There's no ETA at this time.

From Ford chat...

I just got the same update. I also found out that even though my sticker shows convoy the first part of the trip will be by train. Its final destination in Alabama will be by truck.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker shows a build date of 11/23 but my vehicle visibility portal through Ford shows it was built 11/27.

Also I asked my Ford rep again today if she could get me any more precise info on my truck. She said they had gotten a message last week that Ford was shooting for early January release on the truck. She figured she'd have another update next week but that's all she can find out.

My window sticker shows a build date of 11/23. ETIS shows 11/28. ETA through Ford Performance shows 12/19.
So, I get a call this morning from my brother, who is my dealer, saying that he checked with his district rep about the status of my truck. He told my brother that it would probably be mid January before he saw the truck. My brother, not taking mid January for an answer, called his regional rep. The regional rep checked and said my truck would be on a rail car by next Tuesday. The truck should be at his dealership by late next week.
The regional rep. also told my brother that Ford is doing everything they can get the trucks to the dealers before the first of the year....we'll see.
My point is, that it's obvious to me that those that should know, don't. This is a very poor way to handle consumers that are spending $60k plus for a new truck. Someone knows the status of our trucks. Why they won't keep us informed is a mystery to me..... and the dealers. Ford saying that it's "just that way" when they launch a new product is not good enough.
rant over

Last edited:

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Ford Performance

As of Dec 1st it was with a truck company to go off-site, He thought probably for bedliner or graphics..

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build date was 11/22
ETA is 12/14-17

My dealer called the zone rep this morning for me and he said that I will definitely have my truck on or before 12/17. Getting pumped here. Will be sad seeing my 12 screw go but out with the old and in the new. I hope the new one lives up to my old one. Big shoes to fill :)

Last edited: