Who will be the first member to take delivery???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer by me showed a SCREW in their inventory a few days ago. Called to see if it was still on the lot and was told that the customer had already picked it up.

Supposed to have 1 or 2 more on the lot next week... hoping I can sneak in for a test drive before they're accounted for.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Build date was 11/22
ETA is 12/14-17

My dealer called the zone rep this morning for me and he said that I will definitely have my truck on or before 12/17. Getting pumped here. Will be sad seeing my 12 screw go but out with the old and in the new. I hope the new one lives up to my old one. Big shoes to fill :)

Yours may very well be the first frf truck in, crossing fingers for ya :D

One of our Nov 30 builds is slated for 12/19 delivery per dealer, 12/27 via FordSvc

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can i swing by the dealership and check out yur truck when it arrives before ya drive 'er home? id like to see how it compares to my '13. i ordered from noller as well.

I don't care if you take a peek, no driving it though lol. I don't know where they put customer vehicles that are special ordered when they come in. Who knows how long it will be there before I even know that's it there. If nothing else, can meet up with you some time.

You happen to drive the Terrain Scab that parks at the hospital?

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My build week just slipped two weeks. Thinking the wheel issue is a real thing.

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't care if you take a peek, no driving it though lol. I don't know where they put customer vehicles that are special ordered when they come in. Who knows how long it will be there before I even know that's it there. If nothing else, can meet up with you some time.

You happen to drive the Terrain Scab that parks at the hospital?

mine was just sitting outside the truck sales office when i went to pick it up. but they didnt do anything to it but look it over and test drive it, i cleaned it up myself. whats yur eta and what did you order? thats me at the hospital. saving lives every damn day