Who made this Raptor mod ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EGS

Reaction score
I just got my first Raptor and I love it! So it has a few mods but this one has me miffed... . If anyone knows who made this mod, please let me know, or send me a link. I'D like to know so I can see if they make the insert stickers for the milled out "Raptor" lettering. It's a thick metal piece, with an adhesive back and stuck tight over FORD. It looks like it's made well.........Thank guys 4aeee0535daf204a3e5142583edbc354.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
EB0E1FBA-0872-4C4F-A4C3-89F6310CC62E.jpeg https://www.southerncarparts.com/2017-ford-raptor-front-center-grille-raptor-logo.html

looks like someone took the raptor letters off?

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got my first Raptor and I love it! So it has a few mods but this one has me miffed... . If anyone knows who made this mod, please let me know, or send me a link. I'D like to know so I can see if they make the insert stickers for the milled out "Raptor" lettering. It's a thick metal piece, with an adhesive back and stuck tight over FORD. It looks like it's made well.........Thank guys

I would stop by a good local vinyl/wrap shop and ask them, it shouldn't cost too much.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got my first Raptor and I love it! So it has a few mods but this one has me miffed... . If anyone knows who made this mod, please let me know, or send me a link. I'D like to know so I can see if they make the insert stickers for the milled out "Raptor" lettering. It's a thick metal piece, with an adhesive back and stuck tight over FORD. It looks like it's made well.........Thank guys 4aeee0535daf204a3e5142583edbc354.jpg

rappy graphics would make some up for ya, would probably have to use stencil paper or something so they have a template- they have a lot of cool options, I’d go w/ the reflective material in a contrasting color- even the “black reflective” looks cool w/ light thrown @IT8NTEZ

OP
OP
EGS

EGS

Reaction score
Why not just take it off?
I could, but it's stuck to the original FORD lettering, so who knows if that removal process will go well. And or if it damages the OG logo.... I kinda like it because its different, but if the letters were filled with a sticker (color of choice) it would look way better...

OP
OP
EGS

EGS

Reaction score
View attachment 161184 https://www.southerncarparts.com/2017-ford-raptor-front-center-grille-raptor-logo.html

It's clearly made the way it is. The letters are clear, milled and recessed. I think color matched vinyl would look awesome in the letters..

OP
OP
EGS

EGS

Reaction score
View attachment 161184 https://www.southerncarparts.com/2017-ford-raptor-front-center-grille-raptor-logo.html

Wow! This part is so similar. Mine is steel with black powder- coat recessed and milled letters. This one pictured is stainless, without coat and has raised letters.... Maybe I'll send them the pic to see if they used to make it this way..

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would look great like others were saying painted to match your grille trim, and then have the Raptor logo to match the infill on your tailgate logos. I have the infills done on my tailgate. Very happy with the results.

IMG_6723_LI.jpg